The ECL-10AS Certified Car Lift from Eagle features the ability to be installed as a symmetric or asymmetric lift, determined upon the needs of your shop. The ECL-10AS features 3-stage rear arms, providing maximum extension ensuring safe and reliable lifting on all vehicles within the rated capacity.
Some of the features that make this one of our most popular two-post certified car lifts include: adjustable height and width options, triple telescoping spin up pads, durable powder-coated Eagle blue finish, plated arm restraints and pins as well as the many other features.¬† This Eagle Certified car lift will easily handle the rigorous demands of a full service facility. All Eagle lifts are designed and manufactured to our highest standards.
- ALI/ETL certified (tested at 15,000 lbs)
- 10,000 lb two-post lift
- Shipped with everything you need to setup either symmetric or asymmetric
- Adjustable column height. Provides an extra 6″ of height adjustment for ease of installation with various ceiling heights.
- Adjustable column width. Provides an extra 6″ of width adjustment for narrow service bays to custom fit your shop.
- Rubber door guards. Provides added security against door damage.
- Outer hose guards. Protects hydraulic hoses from damage.
- Double telescoping spin up pads
- Heavy-duty arm restraint system. Oversized rugged steel gears, pins and springs.
- Single-point lock release allows technician to disengage both columns simultaneously
- Set of adjustable height adapters: two 6″ and 3″ extensions
Just $2499 + Shipping
Click here to see it online!
|¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Symmetric Setup||¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Asymmetric Setup|
|Max Lifting Height||
|Minimum Column Height||
|Cylinder Full Height||
|Drive Thru Clearance||
|Floor to Overhead Switch||
|Front Arm Reach (min/max)||
|Rear Arm Reach (min/max)||
|Spin Up Pad Height||
4″ – 7.5″
|Inside Column Width||
208-230 volt / 1 phase
|Max Load per Arm||
|Minimum Ceiling Height Req.||