Here are some tips to help you have a good experience when buying a car lift.
- Be sure when you call the auto lift company that a person answers the phone.
- Call Customer Service which might be a different line from the sales line.Â Look for Customer Servicesâ€™ phone number in the car lift manual which should be emailed to you or found on the vendorâ€™s website.Â Be sure you can get in touch with someone if you have questions or problems prior to buying the product.Â Does the supplier have a customer service department as a part of their company or are they sending you to a 3rd party company?
- Ask the lift company for a total price including exact (not estimated) freight.Â Compare total prices between vendors not just the lift price.
- Ask for an exact ship date and a delivery date (not estimated dates).Â Lift companies should be able to provide you this information.
- Check www.ripoffreport.com to check on the company.
Eagle Equipment has 7 product specialists to answer the phones so call us and you can talk to a person.Â We can provide you with exact shipping costs and the total price for the product.
We have our own customer service department to handle post sale questions.