Warranty, Shipping and Return Policy
Click here for more information on our Eagle Premium Lift and Tire Changer warranty.
All products that appear in this website are warranted by Eagle Equipment or the manufacturer against defects in material and workmanship to the extent of the manufacturers warranty. No other warranties are implied.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Eagle Equipment tries to maintain sufficient inventory on all website products to ensure prompt delivery. However, due to high sales volume, some products may be temporarily out of stock. Eagle Equipment will make every effort to process your order in a timely fashion. In no event shall Eagle Equipment be liable for indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages; including but not limited to, loss of use or loss of business or profits due to temporary unavailability of inventory or delays in shipping. All product prices are subject to change without notice.
Eagle Equipment is not responsible for errors in typography or photography. Illustrations are for identification only and actual product may vary due to improvements or changes by the manufacturer or other unforeseen circumstances at the time of website changes. Pricing, policies and information on this website supersede all previous website.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Card.
Orders may also be prepaid with money order, wire transfer, cash, Paypal, Telecheck and personal or company check. No order will ship until funds have cleared our bank.
Eagle Equipment uses common carriers, FedEx Ground, UPS, and independent freight haulers for shipping. We negotiate the most competitive freight rates possible and pass these savings along to our customers. We make every effort to minimize freight charges to our customers and provide for timely delivery.
Most items in stock will ship within two business days. Eagle Equipment will not be liable for any damages related to unavailability of inventory or delays in shipping.
Eagle Equipment ships all products FOB our warehouses. Title for goods passes to customer when product leaves our dock.
Items advertised with “Free Freight” applies only to shipments within the 48 contiguous states (excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada and Mexico).
Call Sales at 1-800-336-2776 for a specific freight quote.
Delivery and Unloading
Customer is responsible for unloading shipment from truck. Eagle Equipment will assume no responsibility for any additional charges or damages that may be incurred as a result of unloading from the delivering carrier’s truck.
Freight carriers have restrictions on delivering to residential addresses and may require pick-up at freight terminal. Lifts will require a fork-lift to unload. It is advantageous in those cases to ship to a freight terminal where the terminal personnel will unload the product and load it onto the customer’s trailer or truck. Lifts cannot be unloaded using a lift gate vehicle. We cannot advise customers of exact time of delivery as we do not ship on our own trucks. We will give our customers an estimated time of delivery and provide them with tracking information.
All shipments must be inspected immediately upon receipt.
For your protection, any external damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading at the time of delivery in order to qualify for a claim against the freight carrier. Concealed damages must be reported to the freight company within three days of delivery. It is the customer’s responsibility to file for damage claims against the freight company.
Shortages/missing parts must be reported to Eagle Equipment customer service within seven days of delivery.
For Paint Booths only, Customers have 30 days to report shortages/missing parts.
Eagle Equipment has a nationwide network of independent installers for our auto lifts. Please call 1-800-336-2776 to find an installer in your area.
Customer Pick-Up Guide Lines
Our products are designed to be shipped via common carrier freight lines and this is the shipping method that we recommend. However, for convenience, we will allow customers to pick up their equipment within the following guidelines:.
- All orders picked up will be subject to applicable North Carolina sales tax unless buyer has provided a NC Sales Tax Exemption Certificate.
- Customers are not allowed in the warehouse area without a salesperson. Customers may not assist or interfere with the loading of the equipment.
- Customer is responsible for any damages to the equipment and/or their vehicle resulting from the loading and transporting of the equipment.
- Vehicle weight restrictions will be strictly observed. Customer may be asked to provide weight restriction information on trailers.
- Eagle Equipment recommends side loading of lifts onto vehicles. When this is not possible, the equipment will be rear loaded. Eagle Equipment will make its best effort to center the load weight. However, customer will be responsible for any shifting or falling of equipment or off-centered load that results in damage.
- Equipment will only be loaded right side up.
- Customers are responsible for strapping down their equipment on the vehicle. No load will be allowed to leave the premises without being strapped down.
- Pick up vehicles must have sufficient width and length to insure that the equipment does not protrude illegally from the vehicle. Trucks with tailgates must be able to fully close the tailgate with the equipment inside.
- Lifts will not be loaded onto pick-up trucks.
- Equipment will not be loaded onto vehicles that appear to be unsafe or lack proper equipment. This will be determined at the sole discretion of the Eagle Equipment warehouse supervisor..
These requirements have been established to help insure the safety of you, your vehicle, and your equipment. If your vehicle does not meet the above requirements, we suggest that you let our logistics department obtain the best shipping quote possible for your equipment..
All returns must be authorized by Eagle Equipment prior to shipping. Contact our Customer Service department for instructions and a return authorization number.
Customers may return any unused stock item (no custom manufactured items) in original packing within 30 days of purchase subject to a restocking charge of 20%. All freight charges related to the return will be the responsibility of the customer.
Eagle Equipment's Power Unit Return Policy
If your Power Unit is not working properly in the warranted 1-year timeframe, contact the Eagle Service department for troubleshooting help (1-800-336-2776) or to determine if a return or exchange is necessary.
If a return is required, Eagle Equipment will send UPS to provide the customer with a proper return label for the unit.
The customer is responsible for repackaging the power unit for return. In the case that the power unit is not properly packaged, resulting in damage during return transit, the customer will be responsible for the damage incurred.
Tips for Repackaging the Power Unit for Return:
Power units that are replaced under warranty will be invoiced to the customer until the defective power unit is received by Eagle Equipment.
- Customer should keep the original packaging for the warranty period in case a return is required.
- Repackage in original packaging only if the packaging is still in good condition.
- The power unit must be drained of oil.
- The power unit must be packed securely in box with foam or other filler materials to keep it from moving inside the packaging.
- The package must be secured and sealed.
- The package must be labeled with the RMA number
Customer Service Department 1-800-336-2776